Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Mums Bag



I did get the bag finished for my mum for her chrissy pressie, I call it the curse bag, while i was making it my sewing machine broke down so my wonderful hubby let me get a new one, just a basic one but good to have for a spare anyway starting sewing again and whats goes first but the light in the new machine then the bobbin compartment fell apart, I didn't realise it was held in by clips, but I finally got it finished wrapped up and ready to take to my daughters to give to my mum but of course we forgot it. I couldn't believe the things that went wrong with this bag so I said it was cursed..lol..

We did go home and get it and took it back around to my mum, thankfully she really did like it and I was happy to see it out of my place :-)

No comments:

Are you interested in Wellbeing and Health? Do you want to live each day full of energy and the best you have felt in a long time? Are ...