Monday, November 19, 2007

Tea Towel Swap



I received my tea towel and I must say it was well worth waiting for after seeing the sneak peak on Shellie's blog, it is gorgeous and the redwork she did is beautifully done, I have the tea towel hanging in my kitchen on show, I just think its to pretty to use.

Thank you so much Shelli!! :-)

Shelli has also put a tutorial on her blog on how she made it, so if you are interested please check it out, its her first sewing tutorial and she has explained it so it is very easy to understand.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

You are very welcome, Lisa! I am glad you like it! I had a ball making it. Now, I am on to making some more as Chrissy presents!

Are you interested in Wellbeing and Health? Do you want to live each day full of energy and the best you have felt in a long time? Are ...