Sunday, December 30, 2007

What a Christmas

Wow! I can't get over christmas has been and gone, the time has just gone so fast.

I really hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and santa was kind to all :-)

I had one excellent Christmas, the weather was perfect, all the family got together, just a really good time.

Santa was very kind to me, I got paints I was wanting and two books, one on fabric dyeing and the other on making flower arrangements both fantastic books that I can learn a lot out of.

I finally got all my pressies made the last one on the actual day, didn't think I was going to but got there, I have taking pics of everything and will post them later after I've been through them all.

We are having a family bbq for new year, will be great as my brother and family are here, they live 2 states away and haven't seen them for nearly 3 years so its going to be a great way to finish off the year. :-)

I wish everyone a very happy and safe new year and may all your dreams and hopes come true, see you all in 2008. :-)

No comments:

Are you interested in Wellbeing and Health? Do you want to live each day full of energy and the best you have felt in a long time? Are ...