Friday, August 10, 2007

Mr Scarecrow

Mr Scarecrow is what I made for my swap partner on Crafty Mamas for our recycle swap, he is made out of polystyrene, coat hanger, old pillow case and table cloth, denim from an old skirt, scrap material the raffia I bought new as my old straw broom is just to old and felt for his hat, his stand is made out of bamboo out of my yard but he can stand by himself. I had great fun making him up and my swap partner loved him so I'm really happy.

If you have time and are interested in a great crafty forum, check out Crafty Mamas, they are all a fantastic lot of crafty mamas there, so friendly and helpful, we have a great time, there are swaps, competitions, tutorials and heaps more, it's really an excellent site. :-)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Mr. Scarecrow is absolutely adorable!!! :>

Anonymous said...

Very cute Lisa! Love the new blog look.

Lisa said...

Thank you both so much :-)

Clothmatters said...

Your Mr. Scarecrow is wonderful! I am sure your partner fell in love with him the minute she saw him. Love his face!

Are you interested in Wellbeing and Health? Do you want to live each day full of energy and the best you have felt in a long time? Are ...